| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Itaituba in October is hot at 27.8 °C (82.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.5 °C (92.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Itaituba October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Itaituba, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Itaituba:
- Tirios, Brazil - 721.7 kms (448.5 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 727.3 kms (452 miles) NE
- Belem, Brazil - 891.5 kms (554 miles) ENE
- Breves, Brazil - 674.9 kms (419.4 miles) ENE
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 502.7 kms (312.4 miles) NE
- Obidos, Brazil - 266.4 kms (165.5 miles) N
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 328.7 kms (204.2 miles) NE
- Santarem, Brazil - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) NE
- Belterra, Brazil - 214.8 kms (133.5 miles) NNE
- Altamira, Brazil - 436.2 kms (271.1 miles) ENE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) E
- Maraba, Brazil - 766.7 kms (476.4 miles) E
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 515 kms (320.1 miles) ESE
- Conceicao Araguaia, Brazil - 862.8 kms (536.1 miles) ESE